Unfortunately this list is currently out of date; we will update it soon.
Automated Testing of Real-World Software
- DDT (automated testing of proprietary drivers)
- LFI (tool suite for library-level fault injection)
- ConfErr (tool suite for human configuration-error injection)
- Cloud9 (automated software testing as a service)
- S2E (scalable model-free analysis of program binaries)
- ESD (execution synthesis)
- Portend (data race detector and classifier)
Correcting Program Behavior
- Dimmunix (deadlock immunity)
- RevEng (device driver reverse-engineering)
If you are an EPFL student looking for MS or semester projects, click here.
If you are an UPB student interested in a diploma project or an internship, click here.