I’m a third year PhD student in Dependable Systems Lab. My research interests center around Formal Methods and Computer Systems. Most recently, I have been working on designing practical abstractions and workflows for low-effort verification low-level systems code. Ping me if you’d like to chat about symbolic execution, auto-active verification, or separation logic!
Outside of the lab, you can find me running events for the computer science PhDs’ association (EPIC), where I currently serve as the president, or on stage with ET Cetera. I also enjoy board games, musical theatre, and fantasy fiction.
Before joining EPFL, I received a BSc in Computer Science from Bilkent University, Turkey.
- CS-522: Principles of Computer Systems (Fall ‘23 as head TA, Fall ‘22)
- CS-306: Software Development Project (Spring ‘23, Spring ‘22)
I have had the pleasure of mentoring (or co-mentoring) internships, theses, and semester projects carried out by the following students. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to collaborate.
- Stephane Selim (Fall ‘23)
- Simon Henniger (Fall ‘23)
- Yi Rong (Summer ‘23)
- Basant Elhussein Abdelaal (Summer ‘23)
- Adrien Bouquet (Spring ‘23)
- Loïc Montandon (Spring ‘22)